So what does this crazy looking gadget have to do with summertime snacking?
Keep reading and you’ll find out…
This gizmo is a watermelon slicer. My favorite thing about the summer is fruit– especially peaches, cherries and WATERMELON.
I tried out this slicer tool a few weeks ago and I’m not 100% sure how I feel about it.
Here are my initial thoughts:
- It works well, but it’s bulky to store. 👎🏾
- It’s a single purpose tool and that takes up valuable real estate in my kitchen. 👎🏾
- It can be a little hazardous. I cut my finger while using it. See more in the clip, below. 👎🏾👎🏾
- It cuts the fruit well and makes uniform slices.👍🏾
- The melon-baller was a nice bonus. 👍🏾👍🏾
I’ll be loading the full length video to YouTube soon. When that’s done, I’ll update this post with the link!