Good morning and HAPPY SATURDAY!
I am loving making these highlight reels.
This week’s highlights:
- I put my African Violets on a new shelf in our kitchen, -Noticed some beautiful new growth on my Trebuii Midnight (#CostaFarms),
- Put my newest orchid, ‘Earl’ (to me) and ‘Dark Man X’ (to my husband) in the window of our master bathroom [Along with my miniature Orchids and Hoya Ropes that have LOVED this spot — lots of bright, filtered light],
- Browsed the plants at my local #WalMart (I didn’t purchase anything, but I was surprised by the reasonable price for rather large orchids (several sets of established leaves)),
- Gawked over the nicely established roots on my #goldenpothos clippings,
- Took in my FIRST EVER blooms of my ‘Picotee’ Amaryllis and new blooms on my ‘Red Lion’ Amaryllis,
- Smiled at ‘Froggy’ aka my new dashboard friend and recent #DollarTree find. I LOVE her little life–Straight chilling and UNBOTHERED by the drama of life and this New Orleans traffic🤣😂 Best dollar I’ve spent in a while🥰 #itsthelittlethings,
- Harvested more tomatoes and #FairytaleEggplants from my #AeroGardens, and
- Celebrated the first blooms🤩 (since 2019) on this African Violet that I added to my initial houseplant collection in 2018. She’s been in bloom since February 😍🥰
I’m not sure if I’ll do any plant shopping today (Though, I hope to🙏🏾🌠🙏🏾✨).
What’s on your agenda for the day?
Do you have any questions about the plants I’ve shown here?
Let me know in the comments!