My Bible collection is ALWAYS growing.
I’m still dedicated to my Life Application Bible that has been with me since my teens, but I love the feeling of a crisp new book (blame all those years of working in libraries! 😊😂😄).
This text is in the New King James Version (NKJV), which many choose as their preferred text. I am more of a fan of the New Living Translation (NLT), but I do see value in reading from multiple versions and I usually review the NKJV during my personal study time.
I see this being a great resource for those working in church youth/teen ministries or as a bible to offer as a gift to a teen (maybe for graduation, a birthday, or “just because”).
I really appreciated the hardcover version as I’ve had much more success with these holding up to repeated use over the years.
Other features of this text include:
• We Believe: Unpacks the Apostles Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
• Panorama: Keeps the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
• Key Indexes: Help with in-depth Bible study
• To the Point: Reveals what the Bible says about pressing issues
• Dear Jordan: Offers biblical advice for teens
• Instant Access: Tells what God says to you personally
• Q&A: Tests your knowledge of Bible trivia
• Bible Promises: Highlights Bible verses worth remembering
• Book Introductions: Provides an overview for each book of the Bible
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”