I had a very low-key day, today.
Initially, I planned to work in my garden beds, but we experienced some temperature changes that set my seasonal allergies into a frenzy over the past week.
As a result, I was unable to garden and spent most of my day dealing with sinus congestion and related pressure/pain.
But, rest is ALWAYS needed and welcomed.
Hopefully, I’ll be up and feeling better tomorrow. 🙏🏾
In the meantime, I’d love to share one of my favorite new accessories with you. 😀
This one is for the car. As I mentioned in this cargo organizer review, I try to keep my car very clean and organized.
I don’t travel with much clutter and I prefer to have storage options to keep my cargo space under control.
This cargo liner is a gardener’s dream… as soon as I saw it, my mind went to my trips to purchase mulch or plants.
I normally have to resort to using the courtesy plastic provided by most garden centers.
The downside to this option is that the material isn’t very durable, which usually results in dirt breaking through or water leaks and ( in the worst cases) stains to my interior.
Enter the Innx Waterproof Cargo Liner!!!
As I’ve already said, it’s a gardener’s dream!
When I saw it, I knew it would address the problems I’ve described above:
- It’s waterproof
- It’s large enough to cover the entire cargo bed
- It’s quilted: which means extra cushion to protect my interior from plants, tools and other gardening supplies
This liner could be beneficial for a number of additional uses:
- Those with pets
- Moving furniture
- Protection from luggage
- Preventing sporting equipment damage
- Size: 41″Lx52″Wx17.7″H
- Standard size for most compact and small SUVs
- Handy pocket for brushes, toys, leashes
- Unique velcro locations keep the cargo liner in place
- Easy to install: With quick release buckles and velcro patches that grab onto any carpeted surface
- 3-layer quilted construction with heavy-duty waterproof material: Protects your cargo area from dirt, spills, pet fur and claws — keeping it dry and tidy all day!
I shared a few more of the things I like about this liner on my YouTube channel.
Here’s the video:
Have you ever used a liner like this?
Do you think this would work for your particular needs?
Here’s the product link: http://amzn.to/2dgCZE6
Let me know your thoughts in the comments.