☂️I’m so excited that I had the opportunity to test it out! I’ve been using it for several weeks and have so many cool things to share:
☔First, the design of the umbrella is such that it closes in on itself, preventing it from dropping puddles of water on the floor. It’s perfect for running errands.
🌂In fact, we stopped for an impromptu day date the first day that I tried out the umbrella and, even though it was POURING rain in NOLA, not one drop fell on me as I closed my umbrella!
☔ Second, the umbrella came with a matching cover and carrying strap– making it even more convenient to carry while on the go.
☔ Third, the umbrella is extremely sturdy, but very lightweight. I carry this into the store, while going on walks, and even used this during my husband’s hospital stay. It’s so much easier to carry than a traditional umbrella and provides much better protection from the elements!
Product Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FPKLXR
Here are some other details from the manufacturer:
- Fast Auto Close: Fast Auto Close with just one slight press of a button.
- C-shape Hand Grip: Allows you to hold the umbrella with your wrist — you can free your hands to use your cell phone, or even hold a baby.
- Dual Layer Design: Successfully prevent car seats from getting wet, or avoid making other passengers wet when standing close on the bus or subway.
- Reverse Opening and Folding Design: It opens and closes in a reverse way compared to common umbrellas, so that you will hardly get wet when you get in/out of a car.
- Stands Up On Its Own: Easy to place, it can stand up on its own when closed — saving much space for you.
- Water Repellent Fabric: Protects you from rain, strong wind, snow, drip permeation and ultraviolet light, etc.
2 thoughts on “Product Review: Inverted Travel Umbrella”
Cool! I’ve never seen one, so thank you for this!!
You’re welcome. I really like it other than the awkward button. They have a floral one I’m so tempted to purchase!